Renovating the EnerPHit way in the ‘Winterless’ North
RESIDENTIAL – High-performing building envelope will always provide a more controlled internal climate year-round not just in the colder months.
Pro Clima Contributes to Passive House Retrofit in Piha
PASSIVE HOUSE – To achieve the desired level of airtightness, pro clima’s TESCON EXTORA® PROFIL corner sealing tape was used to connect the window frames to the concrete walls.
Building the “Forever” Roof
RENOVATIONS – The right roof not only improves the quality of the life inside the house, but the use of quality materials equates to a saving long term, because no future maintenance is required, and the value of the house increases.
Investment into Health of Aotearoa
RENOVATIONS – With a large number of retrofits completed, Pro Clima NZ Ltd continues to provide design guidance, on-site training as well as products which help to achieve one of the programme’s big goals: health.
Wellington Wows with High Performance Retrofit
RESIDENTIAL – A complete re-clad and re-roof high-performance retrofit to future proof the building structure and provide a good level of comfort.
Making a Kiwi House, Not so Kiwi
RENOVATIONS – pro clima INTELLO® PLUS saves a Wellington home owner $2,500 during one winter.
- Renovating the EnerPHit way in the ‘Winterless’ North October 3, 2023
- Energy efficiency is essential. But can we afford it? May 5, 2023
- A Builder’s Journey Towards a Healthier Future with His Own Passive House Build January 12, 2023
- Building High-performance Homes with Airtightness Layer to Reduce the Running Costs Forever December 15, 2022
- Innovative Offsite Manufactured Build Includes INTELLO® Airtightness System November 25, 2022