Airtightness for NZ’s First Straw Bale Passive House
PASSIVE HOUSE – Energy-efficiency achieved in this unique straw bale build with pro clima INTELLO PLUS.
Passive House in Canterbury Ensures Low Energy Living
PASSIVE HOUSE – Performance and benefits of a Passive House are within reach of first home buyers.
First Passive House in the Bay of Plenty
PASSIVE HOUSE – Power bills drop to a monthly average of just $32 for the year!
Passive House in Waikato Provides Year Round Comfort
PASSIVE HOUSE – 81% less energy used for heating than a standard new double glazed build.
The Full pro clima System & 0.27 ACH in Kapiti
PASSIVE HOUSE – “I am not surprised they wanted Mike on the job.” ~ G.S.
Full pro clima System in a New Passive House
PASSIVE HOUSE – Triple glazed windows: some call it an overkill; others disagree.
- Adhesive Tapes – Part 2: Surface Tension, Testing and Durability August 7, 2020
- Adhesive Tapes – Part 1: Types of Adhesive and How They Stick July 19, 2020
- When Air Leaks Become a Critical Failure Risk: Aquatic Centres April 28, 2020
- Specifying for Airtightness and Testing March 23, 2020
- ‘Airtight’ vs ‘Breathable: What’s it all about? October 21, 2019