Adhesive Tapes – Part 2: Surface Tension, Testing and Durability
Presently, adhesive tapes are not regulated by standards in New Zealand and there are no uniform minimum requirements that have to be fulfilled by products.
Adhesive Tapes – Part 1: Types of Adhesive and How They Stick
Adhesive tapes are used as bonding aids in a wide range of applications in the creation of airtight building envelopes.
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 20, 2021
- Investment into Health of Aotearoa April 20, 2021
- A Weather Resistive Barrier Solution for Rainscreen Claddings April 6, 2021
- Constructing School Roofs the Right Way February 23, 2021
- Building Science Soup November 27, 2020