Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work?
Exterior membranes for roofs and walls by pro clima incorporate a monolithic Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Ester (TEEE) film.
Constructing School Roofs the Right Way
The Ministry of Education’s updated guidelines on Weathertightness Design Requirements for New School Buildings outline new changes in the design philosophy of school roofs set well above NZBC Acceptable Solutions.
Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity
If Above Sheathing Ventilation (ASV) is the super hero of roofs that work, then how and why did ASV come into being?
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 20, 2021
- Investment into Health of Aotearoa April 20, 2021
- A Weather Resistive Barrier Solution for Rainscreen Claddings April 6, 2021
- Constructing School Roofs the Right Way February 23, 2021
- Building Science Soup November 27, 2020