Constructing School Roofs the Right Way
The Ministry of Education’s updated guidelines on Weathertightness Design Requirements for New School Buildings outline new changes in the design philosophy of school roofs set well above NZBC Acceptable Solutions.
Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity
If Above Sheathing Ventilation (ASV) is the super hero of roofs that work, then how and why did ASV come into being?
- Investment into Health of Aotearoa April 20, 2021
- A Weather Resistive Barrier Solution for Rainscreen Claddings April 6, 2021
- Constructing School Roofs the Right Way February 23, 2021
- Building Science Soup November 27, 2020
- New SASH Developments Offer Social Housing with a Difference October 21, 2020