Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 3: Fighting the Sun
Summer brings another set of challenges, but ASV is ready to take on the fierce forces of the Sun!
Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 2: The Blue Planet
We are wet beings living on a wet planet, but we want our buildings to be as dry as possible in order to be durable and to provide healthy places to live, work and play.
Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work?
Exterior membranes for roofs and walls by pro clima incorporate a monolithic Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Ester (TEEE) film.
Constructing School Roofs the Right Way
The Ministry of Education’s updated guidelines on Weathertightness Design Requirements for New School Buildings outline new changes in the design philosophy of school roofs set well above NZBC Acceptable Solutions.
Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity
If Above Sheathing Ventilation (ASV) is the super hero of roofs that work, then how and why did ASV come into being?
- Renovating the EnerPHit way in the ‘Winterless’ North October 3, 2023
- Energy efficiency is essential. But can we afford it? May 5, 2023
- A Builder’s Journey Towards a Healthier Future with His Own Passive House Build January 12, 2023
- Building High-performance Homes with Airtightness Layer to Reduce the Running Costs Forever December 15, 2022
- Innovative Offsite Manufactured Build Includes INTELLO® Airtightness System November 25, 2022