Constructing School Roofs the Right Way
The Ministry of Education’s updated guidelines on Weathertightness Design Requirements for New School Buildings outline new changes in the design philosophy of school roofs set well above NZBC Acceptable Solutions.
‘Airtight’ vs ‘Breathable: What’s it all about?
This month we look at ‘airtight’ vs ‘breathable’ building. Is it possible to achieve both within the same build?
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 20, 2021
- Investment into Health of Aotearoa April 20, 2021
- A Weather Resistive Barrier Solution for Rainscreen Claddings April 6, 2021
- Constructing School Roofs the Right Way February 23, 2021
- Building Science Soup November 27, 2020