‘Airtight’ vs ‘Breathable: What’s it all about?
This month we look at ‘airtight’ vs ‘breathable’ building. Is it possible to achieve both within the same build? John, a homeowner customer called me the other day to say he was planning to build a new home, and after doing a bit of reading…
- Building Science Soup November 27, 2020
- New SASH Developments Offer Social Housing with a Difference October 21, 2020
- Wellington Wows with High Performance Retrofit October 19, 2020
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity September 10, 2020
- Adhesive Tapes – Part 2: Surface Tension, Testing and Durability August 7, 2020