Adhesive Tapes – Part 2: Surface Tension, Testing and Durability
Presently, adhesive tapes are not regulated by standards in New Zealand and there are no uniform minimum requirements that have to be fulfilled by products.
Adhesive Tapes – Part 1: Types of Adhesive and How They Stick
Adhesive tapes are used as bonding aids in a wide range of applications in the creation of airtight building envelopes.
- Building Science Soup November 27, 2020
- New SASH Developments Offer Social Housing with a Difference October 21, 2020
- Wellington Wows with High Performance Retrofit October 19, 2020
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity September 10, 2020
- Adhesive Tapes – Part 2: Surface Tension, Testing and Durability August 7, 2020