Triple Connected Windows – Part 2
It is very important that all aspects of the window are taken into consideration; frame system, double glazing, window size and the connections between the window and the wall.
Improving Thermal Performance with Triple Connected Windows
How to ensure standard thermally-broken windows are positioned to succeed.
Compatibility and Adhesion of Wet Seals and Sill Tapes
To help deal with the issue of sealants not bonding to substrates, pro clima will be offering a foil tape for window and door openings. We from pro clima have been working with Sika, Tremco and Bostik on this matter and have conducted several tests. While…
- Pro Clima Contributes to Passive House Retrofit in Piha July 4, 2022
- Passive House with Impressive Blower Door Test Results June 22, 2022
- Building the “Forever” Roof May 24, 2022
- A Healthy Holah Home April 20, 2022
- Pursuing Passive House Prefabrication Perfection March 8, 2022