Triple Connected Windows – Part 2
It is very important that all aspects of the window are taken into consideration; frame system, double glazing, window size and the connections between the window and the wall.
Improving Thermal Performance with Triple Connected Windows
How to ensure standard thermally-broken windows are positioned to succeed.
Compatibility and Adhesion of Wet Seals and Sill Tapes
To help deal with the issue of sealants not bonding to substrates, pro clima will be offering a foil tape for window and door openings. We from pro clima have been working with Sika, Tremco and Bostik on this matter and have conducted several tests. While…
- Renovating the EnerPHit way in the ‘Winterless’ North October 3, 2023
- Energy efficiency is essential. But can we afford it? May 5, 2023
- A Builder’s Journey Towards a Healthier Future with His Own Passive House Build January 12, 2023
- Building High-performance Homes with Airtightness Layer to Reduce the Running Costs Forever December 15, 2022
- Innovative Offsite Manufactured Build Includes INTELLO® Airtightness System November 25, 2022