Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 2: The Blue Planet
We are wet beings living on a wet planet, but we want our buildings to be as dry as possible in order to be durable and to provide healthy places to live, work and play.
Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work?
Exterior membranes for roofs and walls by pro clima incorporate a monolithic Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Ester (TEEE) film.
Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity
If Above Sheathing Ventilation (ASV) is the super hero of roofs that work, then how and why did ASV come into being?
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 2: The Blue Planet October 27, 2021
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 20, 2021
- Investment into Health of Aotearoa April 20, 2021
- A Weather Resistive Barrier Solution for Rainscreen Claddings April 6, 2021
- Constructing School Roofs the Right Way February 23, 2021