Sensitive Choice® is a community service program that aims to educate people about the importance of managing their asthma and allergies.
Developed by the National Asthma Council Australia over 10 years ago, the program also encourages companies to produce products and services that are more asthma and allergy aware.
Products and services which are identified to benefit people with asthma and allergies are accepted into the Sensitive Choice® program by an independent panel of experts.
The Sensitive Choice® blue butterfly symbol can be found in New Zealand on products and services that may be a better choice for people with asthma or allergies, including INTELLO® and INTELLO® PLUS.
Benefits of INTELLO®
- Keeps insulation working to maximum benefit and contains fibres
- Healthy indoor air, free of external allergens when used with filtered ventilation
- Prevents drafts completely
- Protects frame from ingress of internal moisture and risk of mould growth
- Measurably reduces energy consumption for same level of comfort
- Is tested at install to show successful application